Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nancy Afyouni, Making Lebanon Hotter Since 2007







Nancy Afyouni is a gorgeous babe from the land of a million beautiful people--Lebanon. She dubbed herself as a hot Pop Singer\Miss Intercontinental and a successful business woman. She is a celebrity all around. She shot to fame in 2007 when she won the title for Ms. Intercontinental, a beauty pageant.

While good looks tend to pay, they rarely make a career, that's why Nancy went with a singing career to bring her more fame and more cash. She sounds like a young women with a clear view of the world of entertainment. She must be doing something right as the internet seems to be busy with contents on Nancy Afyouni.

It's clear to me that Nancy is going for sexy image than the cute one, which is fine because men are pigs for the most part. I do not think it's right for men to criticize her and her clothes in public while in private they leer at them. I do not think I have heard any of her songs, I will take that back, she has already made a terrible song My Meow a really gross song in English. It was so bad that the comments on the video have been disabled.

Nancy Afiouny - My Meow


 ملكة جمال القارات 2007 نانسي افيوني

0 comments:

Post a Comment