Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mohamed Metwaly, A HOT Young Pop Singer



I do not know if something caused me to lose my apatite for bland pop, but I do not feel that average songs cut it anymore. Cookie cutter songs are everywhere and house music seems to have won over all other genera of music. This is too bad because, most young singers come with new albums where at least 60 percent of their songs are made for the clubs.

This is strange, as European music seems to have gained fellowship in Arabia. But frankly, I have to admit that I like the vocal material of this new singer Mohamed Metwaly. Unlike many in his age group, the guy knows how to carry a song. He can get you to dance, and he can get your groove back to action.

He does have that voice that resembles the style of a younger Amr Diab. I think his songs will get the attention of the young, both men and women as his voice can be dreamy. I do like his manly style where he is singing about events, not people.

The album will be released soon, I will be happy to give it a listen.
  
Mohamed Metwaly - Album Promo / محمد متولى - اعلان البوم وانا معاك

0 comments:

Post a Comment