Monday, May 9, 2011

Egypt Got Religion With Mostafa El Reedi



Mostafa el reedi moslem zyak by mostafa el reedi

The song addresses one of the hottest topics on the mind of most Egyptians and the rest of the world, the place for Islamic parties in politics. The song brings up the the Muslim Brotherhood and the Salafis directly for the first time in a song that is.

This song is about positive message of equality, the message is just because someone belongs to a political party, or follow a Muslim or Christian faith, it doesn’t mean you any more patriotic than me. We are all Egyptians and we all stood one in the squares of Egypt asking for our rights. By their fruits you shall know them.

The song condemns all forms of religious intolerance and sectarian strife.

lyrics:
I’m don’t belong to the Brotherhood, nor am I a salafist
I’m a Muslim like you, and I believe in God
Do not denounce me or make me hate a world that has no terror or hatred
I’m an Egyptian, this is my country. What concern is my religion or faith to you?
Protestants, Sufis, Salafists are not more Egyptian than I am.
We went to the streets to avenge our martyrs. Muslims and Christians hand in hand.
We made an oath to break all chains and set Egypt free
We protected each other at the square, millions were as one.
Hymns and Friday prayers were held on the same spot
Intolerance can never come between us
I’m not from the Brotherhood, I’m a Muslim artist
Nor am I a Salafist, and I fast during Ramadan
I pray and provide charity,
and I live by the sunnah of the Messenger of God
This song directly confronts all forms of intellectual terrorism in Egypt


أغنية:مسلم زيك لمصطفى الريدي
غناء و كلمات: الريدي
توزيع: مصطفى العالم
منتج فني: باسم سرور
الأغنية تخاطب (الإخوان و السلفييين ) مباشرة لأول مرة ليس معنى انك تنتمي لحزب أو تيار أو مذهب مسلم أو مسيحي سيجعلك هذا اكثر مني وطنية
الأغنية تهاجم التعصب الديني و الفتنة الطائفية
كلمات الأغنية:
انا مش اخوان ولا سلفي كمان-انا مسلم زيك موحد بالله ..متكفرنّيش و متكرهنيش-في دينّا مافيش غلّ و إرهاب
انا مصري و دي بلدي-مالك بمذهبي و ديانتي بروتستانتي صوفي و سلفي متزيدش وطنية عني
نزلنا نجيب تار الشهيد...مسلم مسيحي ايد في ايد و حلفنا لنفوت في الحديد مصر حرة من جديد
و حمينا بعض في الميدان...مليون واحد كانو كيان ...ترانيم و جمعة في نفس المكان الفتنة بينا شيء محال
انا مش اخوان مسلم فنان... و لا سلفي كمان و بصوم رمضان... و بصلي و بزكي... ماشي بسنة رسول الله

To Listen To This song about being a Muslim in Egypt

0 comments:

Post a Comment