Saturday, June 23, 2012

This Song Lampoon The Brotherhood In Egypt


The song was supposed to market a movie, but someone thought the lyrics go well to explain to the common man the issue many have with the brotherhood or the Ikhwan. I am not one of those who fear them, I do not particularly care for them either.

I do think that they should do a better job explaining themselves and the things they can do for the country. Instead, they get caught in side fights about religious outfits and women matters. Anyhow, I think the song is funny and I think it speaks about all things Egyptian at the moment.

Love it or hate it, it's all about humor. People who have a sense of humor are the ones that matter, those who do not lugh, do not tend to live long. Hisham Abbas might not like that his video is bring used for this end, but something tells me, he would not be rooting for the brotherhood.

حقيقة الاخوان في اغنية هشام عباس متتهورش Hisham Abbas Matethawarsh

0 comments:

Post a Comment