Thursday, June 2, 2011

For Nadine Sa'b Good Music Comes Easy



So your know your first week with the one you love is the coolest, but no one says it has to be over. You can make your life this cool, this loving and this romantic. For the rest of us there's Nadine Saab, this Lebanese singer with a perfect set of vocals that raises to the occasion and creates a lively story.

I had no idea who this singer was, but I was sure that I am a fan, even Roa was away and loved the song when I played it. She loved the voice of this women and she is hard to please when it comes to music. So there we go, Nadine you are awesome. Make more music.

What's also good the funky music video with various elements tossed together to make a good story about romance. What to say, I am a fan, hope you like it too



Nadine Sa'b- Yala Lally / نادين صعب - يالاللي

0 comments:

Post a Comment