Thursday, June 23, 2011

Waleed Al Sahmi, Cool Car, But Can He Sing?



I have been a fan of Waleed Al Shami's for some time, this singer from the United Arab Emirates because I like his style and I think he keeps on making exciting music. He comes from the Gulf and his music often stays there and keeps it safe. I like the beat of his songs and his music videos are often well made. I did not get a chance to listen to his album, but I will be doing just that soon.

With 14 tracks, some ought to be good.... the title is pretty cool, send my regards to the thing called love....it reveals some bitterness but that goes with the territory.


01 - 3alik Allah
02 - Ahebohom
03 - Ansab Wagt
04 - Ay Share3
05 - El Balkona
06 - Ghareeb El Dar
07 - Heya
08 - Law May
09 - Ma Shefteny
10 - Magnony
11 - Mas2ala
12 - Salemly 3al 7ob
13 - Wenak
14 - Ya Ahl El Hawa


Walid Al Shami - ro7a bala rada وليد الشامي - روحه بلا رده

0 comments:

Post a Comment