Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kadem Al Saher: Video Gamer?



He is in the music business, movie business, and now in the game business? Not sure what to make of those three clips posted on the official Kadem Al Saher fan page, I am not a gamer myself, but this is oddly strange. I know the Lebanese singer Elissa has her own app not, but as far as I know no other celebrity has a game of their own.

Kadem is about peace, and knows war in the first person, so now comes those games with killing and arms. I doubt Kadem has much to do with them, if he did then this is one dumb choice. Again, not sure what to make of this, anyone has any thoughts on this matter?

Leave your thoughts on the common section....

Kadem-AL-Saher - Black Ops Game Clip


Kadem-AL-Saher - Black Ops Game Clip




Kadem-AL-Saher - Black Ops Game Clip

0 comments:

Post a Comment