Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hatem Fahmi Encore Coming Soon



Hatem Fahmi, the Egyptian pop singer from 2005 and 200 is staging a comeback for this year, but the young man is making pop like it's 2000, not 2011. He is working to reconnect with the inner lover trapped inside him.

In this song of his that is meant to promote his new album, you get a romantic song with lots of love, but the song is about the lonely person that becomes of a lover. He sounds like he has been hurt, can he connect and make his comeback?

As for me, I want more of Hatem, I think he has so much potential than being the singer of teenagers who just want to cry all day long and not live their lives after a breakup. I want more energy and more "Forget you, I am going to live my life", true this is just one song, and there is an entire album.

حاتم فهمي عادي مكمل ( انا لوحدي ) Radio V

0 comments:

Post a Comment