Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hot Arabic Music & Malek Jandali on Alarabiya



Here is what Malek had to say about the attempt of ADC to fix this episode:

To my wonderful fans: Thank you for all your support. To clarify, I was not at the ADC convention last night and did not perform Watani Ana. I am surprised that ADC decided to play my music without contacting me to have my permission. I wonder why they claimed that I was re-invited to the convention when no such invitation was issued. Why has ADC yet to answer the questions & concerns of the Arab-American community?


posted on his facebook

Alrabiya picked the story and toward the end you will see Hot Arabic Music blog featured in the reportage on this sad episode. ope to see Malek in DC soon. I am sure he will sell tickets and sell venues after all this drama.

I hope to see change come to the finest Arab American organizations in the heart of the Nation's capital.

مالك جندلي - وطني أنا - نشرة أخبار قناة العربية

1 comments:

  1. Superb..... I love the keyboard player. It reminds me of those days when I used to perform in a rock band.

    ReplyDelete