Friday, July 20, 2012

050 Band - Aywa Ana Intentionally Funny Song


050 Band delivers great live performances where they show an apatite to get better, they have always gotten better as they get more gigs. They came to the spotlight more than a year ago and have manged to retain a large fan base.  Now they are back with yet another humorous song of theirs.

In "Aywa Ana" it's me, the one wearing funny things, eating American things and wearing cool sneakers. This is an funny response to the many voices in Egypt who accuse the activists of being foreign imports. Yes, I have no shame nor was I raised up well....I am the one who causes the crash of the crash.

hope you like it...I know I liked the message and the guitar does not hurt.
050 Band - Aywa Ana / زيروخمسين - أيوا أنا من برنامج البسطه

0 comments:

Post a Comment