Tuesday, July 3, 2012

May Matar "مي مطر" Should Always Play Piano


I have enjoyed the songs May Matar does, I did not think she was one of a kind, I thought she was a fun singer and that's the end of story. But then, I watched the video below where she can be spotting playing piano and singing at the same time. Only then, did I realize how talented and how awesome May Matar really is.

You will see that she has got some soul and some passion for what she is doing. We do not get to see too many Arabic singers who can actually play an instrument like the piano.

The album is an interview with her about her soon to be released, a pop album about a chick who does have a personality and pride in herself. May is not trying to be something she is not, she has always been a strong voice for other women--she did a song hammering another singer for talking down to women. May is producing for herself.

مي مطر: أنا عروس ألبومي وسأصعد من خلاله

0 comments:

Post a Comment