Monday, July 30, 2012

Naughty Or Nice? Palestinian President Attends Wedding




President Mahmoud Abbas took the time to attend a local wedding, he brought his band, and his groupies with him for this big bash. I like the idea of politicians pandering to local people and I think that people of Silwad wanted to be there, he seems likes a nice guy.

But I would do away with the guy brown nosing the president. I do not like the tradition of sucking up to the politicians, if I like a guy then he earns my silence and occasional cheers. I like the old ladies bit when the are doing old school Palestinian Zaghal or Hahe.

 I do not know if I live in this world or not, but I think I mixed on this, I think it's good and I also can see how it can be also used for something bad. I love the fact that his wife was there with the ladies--she is no politician.

 مشاركة السيد الرئيس ابو مازن اهالي سلواد العرس الجماعي


0 comments:

Post a Comment