Thursday, July 19, 2012

البوم تامر على - ألاسلام الحقيقى Tamer Ali and The Real Islam Album




For a guy who spends a great deal of his time talking about love and romance, Tamer Ali is pretty out of his comfort zone with his Muslim themed album. He titled is the real Islam. Again Tamer is a dude who earns his money making music for romantic songs and music.

This Ramadan he is releasing a 6 track album all about the real Islam. While this is a great effort on his part, I think this is hardly an album. I like his take on the religions, it's personal. But I'm afraid the title is a little bit of a loaded term. It's a big deal to make music and call the collection, the real Islam. It might offend some people and it might not even resonate well with most people.

Having said that, I must say, I was never a big fan of Tamer's voice, but this album has me in his converts aisle. He shows real talent and a big heart as he approaches those songs. In the past Tamer has done covers of songs he composes the music for, but none of them has even registered with me. This time I feel the singer sounds very mature. Check out the samples below.

1-Yarab Matsbnesh
2- El'slam El7e'y
3- Ana Nadman
4- Alem Belly Feya
5- Ahdeny Ya Alah
6- Enta El Amal

سيمبلات البوم تامر علي - الاسلام الحقيقي 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment