Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Massari Or Shitty Losers Who Make It Big In Lebanon




Sari Abboud or as you know him Massari is a Lebanese Canadian R&B, pop, and hip hop singer who grew up in Canada. Massari means "money" in colloquial Arabic. I do not know one thing about him until Arab entertainers started talking about him like they would about Michael Jackson. For some reasons, desperate Arab singers wanted to inject some pizzazz into their careers by using the name of an unknown singer and playing him up. Here's what one commentator had to say about the Canadian savior of Lebanese music
.i hate everything about him his style his stupid songs his looks !!
I don't really like Massari,his music isn't my type
Massari has found some traction in Lebanon where he organizes concerts and now he is bringing a Canadian treat to share the stage with him Mia Martina. I do not like their style of music and I feel it's at least 5 years behind that on the American music. One last thing, I am proud of Arabs who do well and succeed, I just do not think we should worship people who are not worthy of that attention. ماساري لـ"إيلاف": تِرشرش أغنيتني اللبنانيَّة المفضَّلة
Massari - Body Body [ OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment