Friday, July 6, 2012

Emy And Teen "Glee" Pop In "Anany Awy"


Maybe Glee and the remake of Footloose are changing the dance and singing music forever. But when I watch a clip like the one below, I wonder who on their right mind would authorize, and release such low grade pop song?

Where have all those pop stars gone? I cannot believe I will miss them, but I am. I cannot take the average. I do not know, if any teen readers who read the blog, can give me their take. I really like to know if there's value in the music below. At least pop does not promise much, it just wants to make you happy for a minute.

Just like all the young stars out there, I'm for all things new, and I do wish her well in her future plans. The song is titled "very selfish" as that's how her boy is acting. In addition to having a terrible song, the music video is laughable.

Emy - Anany Awy / إيمي - أناني قوي

0 comments:

Post a Comment