Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bruce Springsteen - We Take Care Of Our Own For Obama



American iconic singer Bruce, the scrappy kid is releasing a music video in support of the Barack Obama reelection bid. Hollywood does not need to be asked twice about offering support to President Obama. Bruce was one of his early supporters who have appeared with him in a number of campaign events in 2008.

This is meant to be a song about the unbroken American spirit. I am watching this music video and thinking to myself, Bruce seems to be unstoppable and his energy is higher than ever. Something tell me the 80s will never go out of style. As far is the politics, the song might be about the Health Care or about the social security, the two things the president sees as the best way to take care of our own.

“I been looking for the map that leads me home,” he sings. “I been stumbling on good hearts turned to stone / The road of good intentions has gone dry as a bone / We take care of our own / We take care of our own / Wherever this flag’s flown, we take care of our own.” Rock on folks!


Bruce Springsteen - We Take Care Of Our Own

0 comments:

Post a Comment