Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sara El Hany Is Here To Stay, Deal With It



Boy, I wish someone has given me a dollar for every time I said that Sara El Hany Rocks. This babe of Arabic music is an original voice. She is the one that sings and keeps away from the pack. She does not chase after what's popular, but does her own thing and make her work makes her popular.

It seems that this year is the time for her to make a comeback and bring her name to broader audience. Watch this interview with her talking about the future. As she is turning a new page and rebooting her career. I like her warm voice and real personality.

You can always see that in her voice and her performance. This is one voice that is so good and I wish more people get to enjoy because it does have something fresh and something awesome to offer.
سارة الهاني: أحكموا عليَّ من الآن وصاعدًا

0 comments:

Post a Comment