Saturday, February 25, 2012

"I'm Sorry Mr. President" Humor Is Egypt's' Best Weapon

Here's something that I truly enjoy. This is the history of Mubarak as seen by the poor people and the silent majority. This twisted song that offers apologizes for Mubarak and his cronies. Mohamed Al Nahas is using his dark humor to stick it to the president.

Sorry about the cancer you brought us, sorry about you giving Israel the sweet gas deal. Sorry, I was ungrateful. Sorry I insulted you in Tahrir. I was supposed to bring you in and let the people give you your share of love. This is an accurate history that will make Mubarak's nightmare.

Enjoy....and do not forget about the inflation, the Rafah Crossing, and other ways Mubarak have screwed the people.

wellsbox - انا مش اسف ياريس محمد النحاس

0 comments:

Post a Comment