Monday, June 13, 2011

Linda Fahmy Wears Hijab Now



So this Egyptian entertain decides to wear the Hijab and go on TV to talk about it. I think choosing the Hijab, the Islamic head cover that most women wear. This now retired entertainer goes on a media blitz to talk about her new found religion and spirituality.

I have yet to know who she is, now she is talking about other Arab celebrities who are among her friends. Linda Fahmy is this celebrity and there she goes talking about wanting to be a better person.

I am sure some people won't be happy with her going to talk about Islam and quoting various stories, but I must say, if you allow naked dancers on TV to tell you how to live your life, why not Linda now tell you her spiel? I do not like "holier than though attitude", but this is a bit entertaining.

إيمان الطوخى وزواجها الرئيس المخلوع ومشكلة تامر حسنى و حجاب ليندا فهمى و وفاء عامر وبرائتها من قضية الأداب

0 comments:

Post a Comment