Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Marwa Nasr Ft Ramy Gamal Long Distance Duet



He is a composer whose singing career is just taking off, she is Egypt first lady of young pop. They got together and put their voices on this Marwa Nasr original. My guess, Ramy Gamal wrote the music and Marwa sang. This is a good combo, no one does a song justice as much as the music writer.

I do not know, but I think Ramy Gamal is lacking that thing that excited people. He is good, but nothing special about him stands out. It could be the timing of his album cam awfully close to the revolution in Egypt.

This is a sweet song that only people who have been in a long distance relationship will find of value. I know I like it.
Marwa Nasr Ft Ramy Gamal - Snen / مروه نصر ورامى جمال - سنين

0 comments:

Post a Comment