Monday, January 30, 2012

Adel Mahmoud Asks His Sweatheart To Take It Easy



Adel Mahmoud is one of the few stars that I have nothing ill to say about. He seems so perfect and so good at his craft. He is doing the music thing for art, not for money. He is no lazy either, but he does not chase journalists to write about him.

That's why his mellow romantic style feels real! When I read about his latest single, more than a week ago, I was excited for a dose of Adel Mahmoud. And now that I have heard the track, I am glad I waited, it was well worth the wait.

حصريا / عادل محمود - خف علينا 2012

1 comments:

  1. Although this man has repented for his sins, as per d laws of Karma he has to repay it by undergoing suffering. Changing faith and allegiance to another God won't help him.

    ReplyDelete