Friday, January 27, 2012

Carole Samaha Releases A Throwaway Song



Throwaway songs are all over the place, there are songs the artist makes for some reason or another, and often seems to be sub-par. This comes form the pressure on the singers to release something new to stay afloat. Sometimes they do it for marketing reasons.

That's what I think happened in the case of Carole Samaha and her latest song "I have gotten used to" I do not feel it and I think the singer shares that with me. This is not going to stick around and I doubt people will memorize this song.

Again, this is not terrible song, it just not good enough. This songs delivers what a pop song can, but it fails the emotional test and romantic dose test as well.

اغنية كارول سماحة - وتعودت | Carole Samaha - Wet3awedt

0 comments:

Post a Comment