Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Khaled Selim Tries His Luck With Romance



I have always loved this poem/song and it was performed once by a young singer from Egypt with the name Samer. Not sure what happened to him, but he was around in late 2008, early 2009. I had sent this song to my fiance from New York and I told her it makes me think of her. Because it really did.

Now 2011 comes around, Khaled Selim and he personalized it. He said it's a song that he enjoyed when he was getting to know his future wife. This time he is going classy and I am impressed. Yes, this is when class met romance with a serving of Khaled Selim whose vocals have always been increasingly impressive.

This song tells a story about a soul that falls in love, and then all opposites attract and things that you never see happen at once, go together. This is the will of the Lord who grants good looks to whom he desires.

Khaled Selim A7la Al nesaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment