Sunday, January 15, 2012

إم سى دهب = صرخة ندم Egypt's MC Dahab, The Real Rapper




I wrote something about an Egyptian rapper named MC Dahab and few minutes later, I have come to witness how popular this guy with his fans who adore him and his work. They were generous with their supportive comments too.

Here's what I know, there is a market in Egypt for the anti-romantic song. Those people like songs about life, and personal struggles. Stories of a man and his demons. These ones are the ones who would listen to MC. Dahab.

For a young man, he is a resourceful rapper with powerful words. His latest song is about his late father. I am hearing a younger Eminem in MC Dahab. The way he flows and flies through his lines speaks volumes of his talent. MC Dahab speaks about his regrets about time not spent with his father, about not knowing the sacrifices his father made for him. It was too late, but now comes this truth filled song that made me think of my old man.

إم سى دهب = صرخة ندم

5 comments:

  1. Oh My God !! it's really amazing keep that going upp dahab

    ReplyDelete
  2. he just need a chance 0.O it's my view bt how can he take his chance in a world full of shitt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Coool i dont understand what he raps but i like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the New song ahlamy it's so amazing why u dont have it on ur blogggggggggggg ??

    ReplyDelete