Friday, September 30, 2011

Having Fun With My Neices



In 2009, I visited my family in Gaza after the Israeli attacks on them, my cousin was murdered as she was fixing mint tea. But the spirit of the people in Gaza has yet to be broken.

I have many nephews and nieces in Gaza, these are three of my favorite, they are all sisters, three adorable little girls, that I like to carry on my shoulder and dance with them, they seem to like my singing too.

I tried to teach them English too, it worked so well until, i have taught one of them to say "I Love You", hear for yourself what she will say when I teach her to say "I Love you", it's pretty funny.

The Cutest 3 Sisters in Gaza بنات ماجد المدهون

2 comments:

  1. awww i loved this post, they are sooooooo cute! mA... How did you manage to carry all three of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so little, it's easy to carry them, they kind of hold me tight so they don't fall. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete