Monday, August 22, 2011

Native Deen Launches "The Remedy"



Native Deen is an American band based in Washington DC. But unlike many of the DC band's this band is different. They differ as they chose to talk about faith, love, justice and worship. This is a band that dedicated itself to do good through their music. Joshu, Abdul-Malik and Naeem are the three gentleman who make up this band and form the look of things, they are best friends as well.

They are known for their Hip Hop, and for many Muslims they are know for their Nasheed--Muslim songs. They are know by me for their uplifting messages, and their support for many Muslims living in the world with poverty and adversary. They give voice to those who have none and travel with the sun to perform wherever they are needed.

I like the large n umber of quality songs this band can put out every few years. I like seeing them travel around the world to Jakarta, Palestine, Egypt, London and see them take their show on the road. They are one of the few bands to travel to Palestine and perform there. It takes guts and it takes real commitment. Since I live in DC too, I am hoping I can interview these guys one day.

Here's a link where you can purchase the album

  1. The Remedy
  2. Only fear Allah
  3. Bismillah
  4. Mercy to Mankind
  5. Ahad " story of Bilal "
  6. Gaza
  7. Greatest one
  8. Hungrys ones
  9. I am Near
  10. My Faith My voice
  11. My lord
  12. Our Earth
  13. Packed at All
  14. Ramadan is here
  15. Ya Taybah


Native Deen -- Ramadan is Here ( Official )

0 comments:

Post a Comment