Monday, April 25, 2011

Carole's 2000 Debut Song



While Al Rahbay's were the masters behind this song, the true star is the back then new voice Carole Samahe that comer a long way to rule the world of Arabic entertainment in both singing and soon acting. Mansour Al rahaby wrote this gem and opened this music video with his reading of his own poem.

It was the year of 2000 and we were hopeful for a better world, but not really, it got worse. I have no idea who was the singer, but I knew this, I loved every bit of the song. The song is about justice and ending poverty. About being human and feeling for the other. This song is still relevant in today's realities and with the Arab revolution it's timely.

Loved the live orchestra, this is how you make good music not computers. I first listened to this song on a cassette tape I had brought with me from Gaza as I was coming to the United States to pursue my eduction. The song gave me some peace and hope for the future as I was uncertain about future.

BE SABAH EL ALF EL TALET

0 comments:

Post a Comment