Saturday, April 9, 2011

Homesick For Your Arab Home Mix



Living away from the homeland, you cannot help but miss the good old days and the people, you might never miss the place, but you always miss the people, their company, their stories and yes their trouble.

Due to wars and tough economic situations many Arabs seek immigration temporary and permanently. I am one of those people and I got to same I have more than a dozen of songs that remind me of home and the time I spent there. But someone on the internet had a good idea. They produced a ten minute track of songs about missing home and the whole nine years.

Those are all sad and dramatic songs, so no happiness will come out of those songs, they are painful to hear at times.

احلى اغاني لجميع المغتربين......

0 comments:

Post a Comment