Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dina Hayek Has A Winner With Mothers



Slow dance song that is also dark, talks about mom, and distance. She has been talking about this song for a while. It's not her average pop song neither it's a dance song. This is Dina like you have not heard her before where she is talking like a wiser person who knows that feeling.

Dina still has her looks, but she sounds convincing in this Akh Yammi, a tribute to all mothers who go above and beyond to make sure their little ones have it better and have what they want--even though that might mean the mother has to give up things she likes.

The people of Lebanon will love this song because they all have lived abroad and have supportive mothers who got them to where they are. I have to admit this song makes me remember the little things my mom used to do for me to get where I am right now, so two thumps up for Dina

Dina Hayek - Akh Yammi / دينا حايك - اخ يمي

0 comments:

Post a Comment