Friday, July 23, 2010

Mai Sliem - Saktalo / مى سليم - ساكتالوا

Mai Sliem - Saktalo / مى سليم - ساكتالوا

Here is a confession, I never cared for Mai Sliem, I thought she was a faker who lacks her own style. That's not true anymore, she has one me over about three months ago with new songs that makes you want to listen to them over and over without making you sick of them. Mai is back and she just released a single from her upcoming single with the Arab music powerhouse Rotana....I cannot wait to get my hand on this album, I am sure it will be a treat.

Mai did not stop there, she is also staring in an Egyptian blockbuster movie "The Dealer" along side Ahmad Saqa, Egypt's most popular respectable young actor turned into hit maker.

Back to the song Saktalo is an awesome song with a beautiful music video that delivers first rate entertainment while showcasing Mai's acting chops. I must say that I bless the marriage of Mai Sleim and Rotana where the first brings her own style and voice...and the second brings all possible resources production and marketing.

See Mai tease her loved one and share his jealousy and thoughts about his past relationships without coming across as a whiner. she does it in grace, elegance and confidence of a spiky girl.


0 comments:

Post a Comment