Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Adam Who? He is Really really Good

I feel I should know this singer, but I do not, I have no idea who he is or what's his background, did he win a contest? Where does he come from? Lebanon?

True there are many new Arab singers, but few are the ones that I have not heard of, I am ashamed to say I missed a great new comer....Adam.

Adam, the young talent delivers old age wisdom about love and breakups. Wow, he should be at least 10 years older to be singing those nice words!

The moment I saw this video, I was in love with this singer's voice, he has the face for that song, and boy did he deliver a great song? He really did and the music video is not something you can resent, a wonderful cast, a delightful three dimensional model who actually knows what the song is about .... dare do I to say I see a new better looking George Wassouf in town? See for yourself.

Adam - 3ala Bali / آدم - على بالي




Lyrics

على بالي اكتب غنية على بالي على بالي

بحكي ع اللي صاير فيا وشو غير احوالي

بحكي اللي مخبى بعنيا كيف ضاعت منا الحنية

حتى القلب اللي كاين طيب كيف ضايع من حالي

برجع فينا الماضي شويا على بالي على بالي

اعرف شو اللي اتغير فيا وقساني على الغالي

بعرف ماعتبان عليا عتبو على اللي كاين فيا

مش هيدا اللي قلبو حبو ولا خصو بحالي

لو فيا امسح الدمعة اللي زرعتهاا على خدو

ضويلو بهالعتمة شمعة ورجعلو كل شي بدو

يرجع كل شي متل الأول على بالي على بالي

مابعرف شو مخبى بكرة وشو اخر لحكاية

ياخوفي يبقالي بالايام الجاية

مافيا اتصور انو عمري من دونو

وكأنو عايش هالدنيا ومش عايش لو هيدي النهاية

0 comments:

Post a Comment