Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ehab Tawfik On Steroid



I do not know what got into Ehab Tawfik, the Egyptian pop star from the 90s, he has been missing for five years. And this year he put his game face on and back into the foray with many singles and activities. I like this Ehab and I wish he was not missing from the airwaves for the past five year. I know he had a family and kids and there are many clones and half baked Arab pop stars.

Here is the promo for his new single Ana to be released in 2011. I am sure there is an album this comping year. I liked his Sit Sitaha, his music video song that brought us back to his good old days. He had a concert in Virginia, USA on Christmas eve and it was some party with Comedian Said Al Durra.

I amn happy someone slipped some steroid in Ehab's salad as we need him to be back with new stuff and remind us of the cool dude he was because we also were cool back then and we sort of need each other...Ehab is my boy.

ايهاب توفيق - انا 2011 Ehab Tawfik Ana 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment