Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lower Your IQ with this Egypitian Movie



Ghada Abel Razik is the most demanded and most paid female actress on TV but that does nto say a word about the quality of the work she is involved in. Here is a clip from her latest sleaze infested movie Bon Siwaree "كليب حطه يا بطة . اداء غادة عبد الرازق و نهلة زكى و مى كساب .. من فيلم بونسوارية" I like female lead movies and I think we should have more of them, but not the ones that play to the stereotype and make it harder to produce such movies in the future.

This is a traditional silky song that was taken and butchered in this music video where bad langauge, weak pronunciation, gibberish and some English get rolled in one serving of silly going on sleazy entertainment. Yes, three girls who are short on talent go through the trouble og running the business of their deceased father.

I may end up watching this movie if I felt the need to lower my IQ and insult my senses, but I feel I have seen this story before only a million time. And with all the skin and sleaze we saw in the movie, the producer says, (I quote) "I made this movie for a religious reason" that's what the producer said when he was called out on this movie.

غادة عبد الرازق حطة يا بطة


0 comments:

Post a Comment