Monday, January 3, 2011

This is Really really Hard

these Moroccan rappers have it all figured it out. I know most Arabic speakers find it really hard to make out what the Moroccan accent says. This is part due to French influences and Amazeeg tribes influence on that country's dialect. sure I have heard that the Dialect in Morocco is very close of the language of the Koran or as known Al Darijah. This might be true, but they talk really fast.

These two rappers from came up with something harder to understand, rap in their country's dialect. I have no clue what they say in Arabic or English. Every few seconds, I make out a word, but then I cannot make sense of the verse. Maybe i need to get an education to be able to tell what they are saying. But if you cannot reach people who speak your mother tongue, you have a problem. this is not against rap, rap is a good delivery tool like many others. Maybe L3arbe Ft Mojahid can provide some lyrics for their songs, I would be interested to read them. Maybe then I can enjoy their rhymes and poetry.


Finally, Something Harder to Understand than Maghreb Dialect
L3arbe Ft Mojahid FreeStyle Sur Media1Tv L3arbe 2011 CinZik.Com

0 comments:

Post a Comment