Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm Not Feeling Nagy El Ousta



You really cannot write a soft core love and try to be a gangster dressed like the Jersey Shore cast members this is the case of Nagy El Ousta, the latest serving of Lebanese singers. I get is Lebanon is a cool place, but that does not make you cool for being form there.

there are things that do not happen together. Nature says that you cannot have a skinny model as a lover and you are an average looking grease monkey (you are not rich enough, dude). Then he grabs her for one grand smooch. then he goes out for some car racing. And when he is not doing any of this, his stylishness reminds me of Mr. GQ.

This might have been an OK song had I not seen the music video, it kinda of ruined it for me.

Nagy El Ousta - L'aby Ghayra / ناجي الأسطا - لعبي غيرا

0 comments:

Post a Comment