Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rahma Ahmad is Coming For You

I think there is a new Arab sensation read to explode for the sake of entertainment, I am speaking of Rahma Ahmad, the Iraqi born young talent that left the Star Academy with good memories and ever since she walked off the TV program, she has been non stop making music and making Arabic music fierce.

Rahma is young, but what she lacks in years, she compensates for in good taste, dazzling fashion and a magical voice. I came to like Rahma for her confidence which is very clear in her interviews and her song for the Asia Cup 2011. I came to enjoy her music for the great deal of emotions she injects in her delivery.

Stars come and go, but I have a different feeling about Raham, she got the Gulf ready to embrace her, Iraq swears by her and the music executives in Lebanon are excited about working with her. Take it form me, listen to her debut song Khlesna, "We Are Through", you will never guess the honest of the song can be mustered by someone whose in Rahama's young age

Rahma Ahmad اغنية خلصنا - رحمة رياض


0 comments:

Post a Comment