- Iraqi Singer Kathem Al Saher turned down the offer to sing in the much anticipated concert for Egypt, according to one newspaper Kathem thinks the planners are not serious about this big event. Mohammad Foad, Wadie Al Safie, Haitham Nabil, George Wassouf, and Hisham Abbas are set to perform.
- Egypotain pop star Ramy Sabry tied the knot to Sherry, the young woman whom he has been seeing for about 4 years. Stars that were in attendance are Diab, Kareem Mohsen, Ahmad Fahmy, Shazaa, Hossam Habib, Mostafa Mahmouz, Hamada Hilal, Ahmad Flox, Asalah Nasry and husband, and soccer player Shikabala.
- Syrian diva Mayada "Miada" Henaway cleares Algerian diva from accusations that she has something to do with banning Mayada from singing in Egypt for the past 10 years. Mayada has not spoken in details about her past ban on her appearance in Egypt. Glad to see those two finest living legends make up.
- Ramy Gamal, Mohammad Nour, Soma, and Essaf were the life of the party in Egyptian city Tanta where those four young and popular singers appeared in concert and sang their latest songs where the first two on this list have two newly released solid albums. The concert took place at the Tanta Medical Conference Center.
- Egyptian actress Mena Shalby was at the Tahrir Square protest this past Friday for a film project, and according to sources one of the protesters sort of shouted at her for her raunchy role in "Al Saher" movie. Mena shouted back that she has the honor to be in that movie like she has the honor to be here. But it was understood that she said, the people of Tahrir have the honor to her being there, so things got heated. Mena has not taken part of the Tahrir protests and was missing in action during the 18 days.
حرص ولا تخون - رامى صبرى - 2011