Monday, July 18, 2011

Arabic Song For Catholic School Girls



You know that stereotype about catholic school girls supposed to be humble, good natured, polite and do nothing wrong. That's the stereotype of course and there is a lot of truth to that. But to think this rule applies for every single Catholic school is foolish.

that's how I feel about Egyptian actress Mai Kassab who played a character similar of those of Catholic school girls where is was that pious Muslim girl that does not wrong. Mai has always been a light weight singer, her acting is bigger than her music career, but that is not stopping her form releasing a new album to be released soon.

With that in mind, check out this single from Mai Kassab, this song to be included in the new album upon release.

The lyrics go something like this, if you really need me and if its real that you miss me and want to see me all the time, come meet my parents. Do not just "hang out" with me calling it freedom" I have nice parents and you have my address! I am not like the other girls you might have known."

that's some fresh song and a great new concept in Egyptian pop that has not been ever brought up. I think May is up to something good with her album, many girls and guys will enjoy this old fashioned song yet hip.

May Kassab - Etlobny Men Ahly / 2011 مى كساب - اطلبنى من اهلى

0 comments:

Post a Comment