Wednesday, November 23, 2011

UAE Gets Yet Another "I Love You" Song



UAE never has seen a bad day, so when a singer talks about protecting the homeland with their lives, I dismiss it. It does not carry any weight. But I get it the UAE is good to its citizens and it makes sense who they would adore this generous land.

So they lined up Ahlam, the top singer from that country, she was cool few years ago. and then the hottest composer, producer and singer Fayez Al Said, and young voice Jassim Mohammed. They all make a nice collection in attesting to their homeland and its beauty.

For the record, I was born there in Khur Fakan, and I love that land too, but my commtiment to the people and their good nature, not politicians. This song is good and it might move some people, but I am not feeling it.


اغنية احلام و فايز السعيد و جاسم محمد - مرايا العز

0 comments:

Post a Comment