Wednesday, March 2, 2011

OMG! This Was Cairo Not Gaza



Every time I look at those images from the Egyptian revolution, I wonder if this is really Egypt. I am used to seeing those pictures in Palestine and Iraq. But not in Egypt. Egypt has always been calm. But the regime wanted to scare the protesters so they brought death and mayhem to Egypt.

Unleashing the tugs, criminals and the corrupt police force to scare the people backfired and the people and their army came out winners, the politicians and their clowns lost big.

This is all came to mind as I watch this music video about the Egyptian revolution. Mohamed Khairy performed this song well, but the images here tell a better story. I am always warm toward anything that seems to salute the fallen and bring their stores to the front pages. I particularity like the pars where the chants from the streets are heard throughout the song.

Mohamed Khairy "2amet Al Sawra"

0 comments:

Post a Comment