Shaban Abel Rahim (Sha'aban Abel Raheem), the Egyptian one hit wonder made famous by his song "I hate Israel and I love Hosny Mubarak" What do you expect from a singer who was denied membership in the musicians union and has no musical training. He is the punch line of every joke about everything wrong about Egypt. He has not done anything worth mentioning does a decade now. He does not quite know what he wants, but he seems to be wanting everything and nothing. He is for and against, he is for change, but not really.
where to begin with the false accusations and silly allegations, I am going to sort them out
- He is calling out El Baradie, and blaming him for the demonstration.
- He equates Egypt with Iraq, they are very different.
- The world wants Egypt to fail, this is so untrue. No one has interest in seeing Egypt fail.
- First he blames the protesters for the violence and the thuggish activities.
- He attacks Aljazzera and has unkind words for them as if they are an Israeli news network
- The political parties are to blame, when in face none of them matters with the protesters.
- He calls on the protesters to go home and not harm Egypt becasue there are spies and news network.
شعبان عبد الرحيم - 25 ميدان التحرير