Friday, February 18, 2011

Ahmed Fahmy is No Hero, But He Can Sing



Ahmed Fahmy the Egyptian musician turned singer turned actor did not comment on the Tahrir Square and the rest of the country's demonstrations, he wasn't involved at all and no one shamed him for not getting involved for or against. But as a citizen of Egypt he has feelings too and he just put those feelings into a new song.

Ahmed voice who has a very unique voice, that can be distinguished from tens of other voices, making the star a fixture of love songs, of course that is helped by his good looks and exotic looking eyes. Here is Maded Eidy music video where Ahmed put a sideshow of some of the best images taken during the successful revolution to overthrow Mubarak.

The lyrics are fairly standard, we must sacrifice like the ones before us did, the revolution woke up each one of us, I love you my country, I will give my life, blood and my children for you. We need to preserve our country even if we disagreed or agreed on politics. I think I like the guitar in the song, it's a basic melody also written by Ahmed Fahmy. Enjoy

Maded Eidy - Ahmed Fahmy - مادد ايدي - أحمد فهمي

0 comments:

Post a Comment