Friday, March 11, 2011

For All The Pretty Ladies Out There



Utn1, the indie rock band that we came to love few posts ago keeps it fresh and colorful. This time I stumbled upon an older music video of there's Jamila, which means beautiful in Arabic and serves as a common name. The guitar focused song makes me think I am walking down the narrow roads of Spain with noting on my mind but the past with all its joy filled memories.

This is a mellow songs that has a homey feel to. See what happens when four handsome men who can really sing and make original music take on the stage. I get the feeling that Utn1 is the kind of music that my grandpa would love to sing along to and so do I, so that tells you of the success of this band.

I also love the vintage feel this music video has, it's like taking a trip down memory lane when you were a child and surrounded by the love of those around you. This is only classy song, there is cat and a gorgeous model to help tell this story of affection.

Utn1 - Jamila / يو تي إن وان - جميلة

0 comments:

Post a Comment