Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hamada Helal Stands For What Exactly?



I have an advise for the Egyptian singer Hamada Hilal, no one wants to hear music right now. So you can go back to your mega house house and hide till change comes. Here is his latest song not sure what he is trying to say or what party he stands for. It sounds like he is for everything, he is for the current regime and also against it, with the protest and not happy with it. I am guessing he just wanted a song out.

He is showering the army with tons of love and praises, but I guess he wasn't watching the news today so he might want to take back his song and run with it. Hamada, the likable Egyptian singer turned actor has always been close to his home country and has always expressed with his voice the pulse of the street, mainly about soccer...and the vile cartoons of Prophet Muhammad. Now he is back with this.

I do not know what to make of the news clips used in this slide show, but that's not his fault, maybe he just released a track and someone took the liberty of adding those footage. I have always been a fan of Hamada's, but now I am scratching my head.

حمادة هلال - انا ليا الشرف انا مصري / الله و اكبر


0 comments:

Post a Comment