Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mai Sleim Ramadan Drama



Ramadan is mean to be a holy month of spirituality and faith, but culture turns this month into something commercial and sometimes uses the month to do things that defies the purpose behind it. For example, it's not meant to be about huge meals, and stuffing oneself with food and sweets.

It's meant for prayer, not TV worship. I am guilty of that too, I do not do as much as I should, but I like TV a bit much and I try to pick up a show or two to keep up with. I often go for comedy and a drama based in reality, I do not care for drama, romance and action. Take last year, there were more than 50 TV shows, no one has the time to keep up with those shows.

Here's a sample of a Ramadan show, see what to make of it. I am a fan of Mai Selim's music, but as for acting, I think she has some work to do. But to share the screen with stars of the likes of Hussain Fahmy and Dalah Abdel Aziz does not come easy.

Maktoub 3ala Algebien Series Promo - (Ramadan 2011)

0 comments:

Post a Comment