Monday, July 4, 2011

The Next Najwa Karam Is Sara Farah



Najwa Karam is the next Najwa Karam, but if you want a newer version of this Lebanese singer with a hint of Syrian Rouida Attiah, then you need to check out Sara Farah. Sara is Syrian, something millions are proud of. She already sang with Warda, the Algerian diva.

She has the vocals, and the confidence to shine, I am very impressed with the voice quality of this young woman. I have blogged about her once before, but this time when I saw her performance with her home boy Nassif Zaytoun, I was dully impressed. She reminds of great performers in the 70s and the 80 who took this Syrian/Lebanese singing style to new lands.

As far as rumors are concerned, Sara seems to get along with everyone and as she hangs a bit more on the set of Star Academy, I am pretty sure she might be the title winner if they judged by voice quality, stardom and not politics. I hope she doe snot go on and try to do a sexy makeover instead of worrying about making great music.


ناصيف زيتون و ساره فرح - طال السهر / ستار اكاديمي

0 comments:

Post a Comment