Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yousseif, The Greek Egyptian Singer Mini Album



Yousseif, the Greek Egyptian singer who came to the spotlight in a single song he released about how cool post Mubarak Egypt without being political. So what do you do next? Release a mini album with 4 songs and test the water--a full album would cost a fortune.

OK, I listen to the promo and I am not sure I like the quality of the vocals of Yousseif, I remember telling myself that his single about Egypt showed a good side to his voice, but now I am unable to find that voice I once liked.

So will Yousseif make a good run for a career in Arabic music, hard to tell, but the exotic Greek factor might help him. The good news is this Yousseif is doing all the work on the music side, it's all his work. The lyrics come from a number of Egyptian lyricists.

New Mini Album Yousseif

0 comments:

Post a Comment