Friday, October 21, 2011

Best Voices In Egypt Meet For A Duet



If I say Ahmed Saad, you won't know who I am referring to. But if I say Sherine, chances are, you will know the singer I am referring to. That's becasue Sherine is the best and hardest working female voice in Egypt--she says she is number 2. Her career extends from 2001 till 2011. Not a single song of hers went without buzz.

Ahmed Saad is new to the game, I would say I have come to know of him three years ago through his songs in the movie Haifa Wahbe starred in. Then the gigs started coming and his voice graced more movies. He does those blues songs and he sounds like a broken man, a bird that cannot fly no more.

There was a time when they met on a tv show and performed a song together, and if you have seen the show you know that those two voices are compatible and the artists personality seem to fit one another. In face they have appeared in concerts before and now they just canceled their planned concert to the States.
احمد سعد وشيرين - قلبي عليك

0 comments:

Post a Comment