Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lebanese Pop candy With Amer Zayan



Amer Zayan proclaims to his loved one, I am still young and still figuring things out and building up my life, I'm alone. My father is not some rich dude. Those are the words that make Amer Zayan a new and an up and coming Lebanese pop star.

Amer doesn't sound like a broken spirit, he sounds like a fighter who would not sell his soul or dignity for anything in the world. He is very obvious Lebanese in accent and style. He also speaks about faith and moving on with his life.

This is how artists should make their intro to the world of Arabic music, this is a song guys will like and ladies will certainly understand and respect the dude who is trying to make his way out of bad circumstances. His looks of course are hard to miss, but I know this song of his will be his biggest yet.


عامر زيان - شب وعم بأسس حالي / Amer Zayan- Chab w3am B2asis 7ali 2011

1 comments:

  1. Hello, you big handsome. I love listening to your music.
    greeted by - Tony - Bulgaria

    ReplyDelete