Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Forgive Me" 2012 Album By Muslim Pop Star Maher Zain



Go buy it, and get inspired. Faith can indeed make you rich in every sense of the word. The unstoppable Muslim pop star strikes again with an album seeking forgiveness. I believe this is his second album to date. I like Maher and what he is trying to do and how he does it.

This is a 17 track album with English, Arabic and everything in between. I am sure the same songs will also be released in other local dialects where Islam is a religion.

01.I Love You So
02.Number One For Me
03.Mawlaya
04.My Little Girl feat. Aya Zain
05.Forgive Me
06.One Big Family
07.Assalamu Alayka
08.Paradise
09.Masha Allah
10.Radhitu Billahi Rabba
11.Freedom
12.So Soon
13.Muhammad pbuh
14.Guide Me All the Way
15.Mawlaya - Arabic Version
16.Assalamu Alayka - Arabic
17.Radhitu Billahi Rabba - Arabic


Maher Zain - Number One For Me | Official Music Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment